Monday, January 10, 2011

All The Fun Stuff

Yes, I am still excited.
Yes, I cannot wait.
And yes, I have been sick and tired and that has kinda tempered the situation...
... but only slightly!

Food used to be one of my favorite things... hence the blog that has mostly consisted of recipes thus far, but lately I am afraid to open my fridge. Just the sight of some foods can make me ill.
Especially green olives... I bought a huge jar of garlic stuffed green olives at Sams Club 4 days before I found out I was pregnant and then 2 days later I had to ask Karl to move them to the back of the fridge so that I couldn't see them. Yuck! I thought it was particularly ironic when I found out that this week (week 9) my baby is the size of a green olive. Great! Thanks! ;) I think I'll just say he (or she) is the size of a grape instead. Much less gag-inducing!

But back on the subject of food and my picky stomach. My favorite foods lately include oranges, cheese sticks, salt and vinegar kettle chips, and blueberry bagels. My poor, poor husband has been fending for himself food-wise as of late... lots of easily prepared meals. Hopefully I'll be okay soon and can get back into the kitchen!

I have to say, we have got to be one of the most prepared couples. Due to my awesome job I was able to get a great deal on a infant car seat and stroller and one of those convenient pack and play things. Saved about $250.00 and I'm only 9 weeks along. I've always liked to be prepared but this is a little extreme even for me... but you have to take advantage of deals I guess.

Anyways... that is my life as of late. I am looking forward to my first appointment later this month. We'll get to hear our baby's heartbeat! Can't wait!

Thank you for continuing to read! The comments are really appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Raeanne I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I love your blog and I love YOU!!! Praying every day you can eat. Especially by the end of FEB!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting... it'll make my day!