Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas Surprise (aka my excuse for ignoring MHDSR)

Some of you probably already know this, but for those of you who don't...
we found out about a week before Christmas that...
We Are PREGNANT!

It was a nice Christmas surprise for our families! And though we had our suspicions, it was nice to know for sure!

So now we're just rejoicing in each email update I get telling us how big our baby is this week (week 8 and the size of a raspberry!), counting down the days until we get to meet our little boy or girl, and I'm dealing with being perpetually tired and fairly sick at almost every hour of the day!

Sometimes it's still so hard to believe that I'm going to be a MOMMY!!! God is so good! :)

______________________________________
I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the hopes and dreams of this coming New Year!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely news! Good Health and Happiness in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little countdown thing at the top! That is really cool! :D You're going to the best Mommy ever Rae!!! I'm so happy! XD Please don't over work yourself! Love you! ~<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting... it'll make my day!