Monday, October 18, 2010

Going to the Dentist....

It's no big deal... just a cleaning, but I HATE going to the dentist with a passion!
I hate the smell of the dentist office, the metal scraping against my teeth during a cleaning, people asking me questions when their hands are in my mouth and the little cards they make you bite down on when they take ex-rays.
But I do love how clean my teeth feel afterward. And so I suffer through it...

And that makes me wonder... What is it that you hate doing, but have to do anyways?

2 comments:

  1. so I am guessing going to the dentist doesn't count???? I HATE it!!! Okay another thing I hate is running, until the 2nd mile....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm not sure.... I guess vacuuming, and/or cleaning the entry way/car...All of the above! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting... it'll make my day!